1 STICK BUTTER (I USED GRASSFED-THE GOOD STUFF!!!)
2 POUNDS SHRIMP, DESHELLED/DEVEINED (thawed and dried)
SEA SALT, PAPRIKA, PEPPER,GARLIC POWDER, TURMERIC
1 1/2 LEMONS SLICED THINLY
1. Line a baking pan (with sides) with nonstick foil.
2. Lay the butter on the pan and place in the oven until melted: 3-4 mins.
3. Remove and lay lemon slices on the pan.
4. Place the shrimp on the lemon slices. Season with the above spices evenly & generously and then flip and season the other side.
5. Bake at 350 for 10 mins. Flip shrimp over and bake another 10 minutes or until fully cooked through. Serve over pasta or rice using the rest of the lemon/butter sauce in the pan!
ADAPTED FROM WIKIHOW