4 Potatoes, peeled
3 Tablespoons Chosen Foods Avocado Oil (Or oil of your choice for frying)
salt, pepper, paprika
1. Shred potatoes in a food processer.
2. Squeeze excess water from the potatoes-I did this using a potato ricer!
3. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high.
4. Lay shredded potatoes on the hot oil, spreading in a thin layer.
5. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
6. Let cook about 10 minutes until browned but lift and peek underneath to check it as it cooks.
7. Once golden, cut in half with spatula and flip each half. Season again
8. Fry until golden and break into smaller pieces!