Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Udi's GFF Program!

I am so excited to be a part of Udi's GFF program.  GFF stands for "Gluten Free Friend!"  My GFF is my hubby.  He is the inspiration behind my gluten free blog and he is the reason I bake, cook, and create gluten free recipes.  He has inspired me to create foods and goodies that are gluten free and still taste amazing.  My hubby has been gluten free for almost 3 years and once he went gluten free, he never looked back or "cheated" with gluten filled foods.  He is the most disciplined and amazing man!!! Here he is with our boys and his gluten free chocolate dipped strawberry cake for his birthday!


Udi's has played a key roll in this mission by offering such fabulous GF products!!! Here are a few of their amazing products:
Their muffins are completely amazing! This week hubby and I are both hooked on the blueberry ones! 
Do you have a gluten free story to share?  Do you have a GFF? Head over to Udi’s Facebook Page, Twitter, and Instagram contest to tell your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment