This is where I bought my jerk seasoning...at Chelsea Market, NYC! How cool is this spread!!!!!!!!!
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- avocado or olive oil
- jerk seasoning
- panko crumbs (just enough to sprinkle on each chicken roll)
1. Steam 3 cups spinach, drain very well and chop.
2. Combine spinach with 1 cup shredded mozzarella
3. Pound 4 chicken cutlets thin.
4. Divide spinach/cheese mix and place on top of each cutlet.
5. Roll up the cutlets and insert toothpicks to help prevent the filling from leaking out. (Expect a bit to still come out when baking.)
6. Drizzle cutlets with avocado or olive oil and heavily sprinkle on jerk seasoning and a few panko breadcrumbs.
7. Bake on a nonstick foil lined baking sheet (with sides) at 350 for appox 40 minutes or unti the chicken is cooked through.