- 2 lbs. ground pork or ground beef
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup breadcrumbs(GLUTEN FREE WORK WELL HERE, TOO)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- garnish: toasted sesame seeds (cook in a dry pan on the stove until golden), sliced scallions
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
FAMOUS? YUP! IN MY HOUSE THEY ARE! THIS DISH RECEIVED HIGH PRAISE!
Asian Sauce Ingredients:
Preheat oven to 400.
Mix together meatball ingredients until well-combined. Shape into balls and place on a nonstick foil lined baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
Sauce: Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until smooth and mixed. When the meatballs are done you can dip each meatball individually with a toothpick and sprinkle on your toasted sesame seeds or you can pour the sauce over the meatballs and stir gently. SERVE WITH BROWN RICE! YUM!ADAPTED FROM GIMME SOME OVEN