MY HUBBY AND I BOTH ENJOYED THESE...EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!!
1 c. raw almond butter (I USED PEANUT BUTTER)
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. packed dark brown sugar (I USED LIGHT BROWN)
1 t. baking soda
1/2 c. gluten-free old fashioned oats
1/2 c. dark cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the almond butter, and sugars together on high until smooth, about 1 minute.
3. Add the eggs and beat again until just incorporated.
4. Add the baking soda, oats, and cocoa powder, mix until just incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl, as needed.
5. Using your hands, roll the dough into golf ball sized balls, place on the prepared baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand. (AT THIS POINT I LOADED EACH COOKIE UP WITH REESE'S PIECES! OH YEAHHH!) Bake for 12-15 minutes, times will vary with oven.
Makes about 16 large cookies.